MENU

Slide

Tuesday, August 14, 2007


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!

Apple: You've got it babe! :D

Hhh: _spreee.livejournal.com.

Kris: Hah! Is it?
Thanks! But i swear this new
hairstyle is so darn troublesome.
i've to use like, half the can of hairspray to style it.
Florella &Yq saw how much i sprayed
&they were like, "Oooomg. Crazy."

Ahhh: I just wore it to the beach.
I'd be mad to wear that everywhere!
HAHAHAHAS! :D

Wan: I'm really short. :x
Like.. 157cm.

Sarah: I'm not working,
heh, just taking up a course on Dog Grooming.
&it's daaaaamn tiring!

Janice: Helloooo babe!
Are you YQ's janice?

Loo: 160cm &more?!
Do i really look that tall?
heh, YQ! now you know why i like
hanging out with you arh!
People think i'm so taaaaaall!
I'm kidding. *grins*
But no, i'm only 157cm. :x



Short short post tday.
Okay, i woke up this morning
and suddenly remembered that
Chinese O's results are out tday.
So i went online & checked for my results.
Grade: B3, Oral: Merit.

It totally sucked,
and it spoil my mood to do anything.
So i changed my class to Friday instead
&slacked at home.

Sigh, i've got exactly same grade as last year.
It's like, as if that'll be my standard forever.
Retake, B3 merit.
Retake again, B3 merit. ):

And i totally cannot stand it if i'm gonna sit there
for another 4hours to retake the whole paper again.



But Yq told me her friends were actually shocked
that i could get a B3,
considering that i'm more of a
english-speaking kinda girl.

And when i think of it,
i've not actually read/written a word of chinese
for the past 6months before the exam.
So B3 prolly isn't that bad either.
That made me alittle happy,
just a teenie weenie bit.



After i got my results this morning,
I'm like, all tensed &stressed up.
And all the smoke from the burning of incense
is not making things better.
It's making me totally frustrated.

&i can't stop pulling/plucking my nails!
my mom told me i do that all the time
when i'm stressed and nervous ever since i'm little.
I'm going to have the Ugly-Nails-Syndrome
for the rest of the year!

Oookay fine, not like it's ever pretty.
My fingernails looks like
they belong to some Little Kid,
not Mine. Tiny nails &stuff.



And YQ!
Let's go to the gym instead of
running there next week!
I need aircon please!
And we're going to study on wed, no talking!

And because i'm stressed,
I start spending money again.
I'm having stupid tiny blemishes on my cheeks
because of my damn period,
so i bought like, 10 masks.
Then i saw some pretty bangles
&decided that i need to have that too.
And i bought fake eyelashes again.

So it's Mask, Bangles, Falsies.
Now i cannot even stay home without spending money.
So how do people actually save money! 0.0
Can somebody tell meeeeee?



Then i saw this thingy one Shawn's blog,
and he said he did it to de-stress,
So i copied him and did the same.
This is how i will look like if i'm in Simpsons.
Spider pig.. Spider pig..

http://simpsonizeme.com



I look like a freak, don't I? :D

Till Then, Byebye!


I love you all,
Love me back!
&Tag me t show me
your love. :D

No comments: